So I realise I haven't blogged in over a week (not that anyone would notice). This could be due to my star attraction, the Sparkvention posts, has not been updated in AGES. No, I am not discontinuing it. In fact, I need your opinions: In the comments section, please suggest possible villains for the Sparkvention (I'll try to make it work) and I'll pick the most suitable ones. Thanks.
Thou art my life noweth.
do you want the villains to be other sparklers?
ReplyDeleteDoesn't have to be. Can be anyone you want!
ReplyDeleteGary, the Internet Ninja, Darth Vader, Voldemort, idk...
ReplyDeleteGary, Clyde, Gavin... I shall be back with more! Or possibly just talk to you on Gmail... if it works
ReplyDeletegary should be a villain because he is sparknotes related. ooh! you should have ninjas too
ReplyDeleteme! i want to be a villain!
ReplyDeleteas long as you have a ninja i'm happy :D
ReplyDeleteHanini the Box Jellyfish and Shark killing monster who also eats other Sparklers. :D
ReplyDeleteOMG heya Adi! My hours of stalking you have paid off -- I found your blog ;) AishwaryaCullen reporting from SparkNotes - Bonjour!
ReplyDelete