Friday, 25 June 2010

Could It Be True?

Just a quick share of a random thought here.

After observing the titles of Grudz's and Molly's blogs, I have realised that both of their blog titles contain the word title. Now, I may be getting over myself, but could it be possible that I have started that trend?

Thoughts please.

7 comments:

  1. If I say yes, will it make you happy? :D lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be happy. I would be HONOURED.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Umm.. you're a little random, aren't you? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honored, you mean? (and I thought you said you were American. psh.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Bruce Just a tad :D

    @ Grudz The key word in that statement was 'LEGALLY'. It's nothing more than ink on paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Bruce: Random isn't the word. He's technically my cousin, making him MENTAL. :D

    It possibly may be true... were both blogs created after yours?

    ReplyDelete
  7. They were both titled after mine, yes.

    ReplyDelete