Sunday, 12 September 2010

Vlogging... In the Dark

Need I say more?





8 comments:

  1. YOU HAVE A BRITISH ACCENT! How?
    Isn't it supposed to be Australian?
    Anddd.. You could be doing whaa? (I have this fun little hearing issue).
    I told you i'd watch it soonish!
    Buh-bye :) Pebs
    ps. please let anonymous people comment. I had to sign in. my internet's slow and hates me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha vlogging in the dark? I should try that. Also, your accent now sounds a bit like my last calc professor's :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will watch later- I'm watching Bones :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot hear you.. or understand you.. but I love the accent :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Pebs I have a British accent? How? XD

    @ Feathers And you can do that now, with your brand new laptop!

    @ Lola I assure you, I made a conscious attempt to enunciate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adi, you're a strange strange boy. It's good to know you're not picking your nose. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA, that was so random! Your accent sounds a lot more defined in person. YES, BE JEALOUS, FELLOW READERS. I met adi in person.

    ReplyDelete
  8. JT, you WHAT?! WHERE, WHEN, HOW?!

    ReplyDelete