Wednesday, 15 September 2010

The Library

The library at my school is probably my favourite section of the building. It has bore witness to me cracking open a Harry Potter book for the first time in about a decade, been the host of many a game of Destiny (a card game that one of my friends claims to have invented, which we are continually revising), been the source of a Maths textbook (I don't own one myself), sheltered me and my fellow fasting friends (alliteration, yes!) from the tempting scents of food matter, a place where I complete my homework, where I sometimes go online for comic reliefs (also where I introduced my friend to the greatness that is Blogging Eclipse) and, well, there's this girl. And I mainly talk to her there. Anyway.

It's a pretty awesome place.

However, this past week, it has been closed, as it is home to the Year 12 trial exams. Needless to say, I'm feeling a bit lost without it. Sure, there's the common room (perk of being a year 11/12), but it just doesn't have the same feel. And it's not just me! There are many people who are left reeling for a place to sit and hang out (and maybe study a little).

Library, we miss you so. Can't wait to see you again next term!

7 comments:

  1. that sucks. i love libraries.

    and i agree with epic.
    [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know about the girl- I read Jessica's blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought you're not supposed to talk in a library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sky Aside from people getting kicked out for being loud/eating, the library's pretty lenient. They even let you borrow board games! How epic is that?

    And yes, may the ribbing begin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADI HAS A CRU-USH ADI HAS A CRU-USH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :O First of all, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I'm going to be teasing you like crazy again now. :D Second of all, YOU HAVE A NAME FOR YOUR BLOG!

    ReplyDelete