I'm sorry, was that annoying you? Yeah, I should probably stop now. I couldn't help it though - a series of wonderful, wonderful events hit me today, which in chronological order would be:
- The article that Hanini and I wrote together got published (click here if you haven't read it)!
- I got a mention on Cute Thing of the Week!
- EMILY SENT ME AN E-MAIL SAYING THAT SHE LIKED THE ARTICLE I SENT OVER (ON MY OWN) AND THAT IT WILL BE PUBLISHED ON THE 9TH OF JUNE!
Again, I apologise, but I believe these three things in the same day is more than reason enough to be hyper.
THOU ART MY LIFE NOWETH!!!
YAYAYAYAY!
ReplyDeleteThat article with Hanini was EPIC!!! I can't wait to read the next one xD
omg.
ReplyDeletei liked the article :)
ReplyDeleteI liked your article, that's awesome, and THAT'S AWESOME!! ONLY A FEW DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY!! (The 14th) MARK YOUR FREAKING CALENDER!
ReplyDeleteYAY for getting posted! ^_^ Congrats, it was really funny. Can't wait to read your next post!
ReplyDeleteyay addy!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteE-TWIN I'M SO SO PROUD OF US AND YOU!!! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you *takes a bow*. And Bruce, consider my calendar marked.
ReplyDelete