To honour this special occasion, I’m here to write something for my dear mother (can I get some ‘aww’s?’). Though she may be 5000 kilometers away, which adds to the fact that I haven’t seen her in little over four months, her lessons still ring clear in my ears (that’s a good thing). I guess that’s just a testament to how well she’s taught me. So, Bu, here’s to you.
Happy Mother’s Day!
Note: 'Bu' is a shortened form of 'ibu', which is mum or mother in Indonesian.
Awww.. This is sweet <3 You better call her!
ReplyDeleteAwww....Happy Mother's Day Adi's mom...
ReplyDeleteOh and Adi ..hey I'm your new follower...yay for our moms..they're the best moms ever!!!
Awww. That is lovely! Yay for mums! Happy Mother's Day to all mums!
ReplyDeleteawww :)
ReplyDelete@ Bruce Yeah I did call her (we talk quite often over the phone anyway).
ReplyDelete@ Sonic Thanks for the follow!