Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Pictures of Skies

To make up for my rather pathetic first post, I have at least two things to blog about today, which will all come in different posts. This one will be about my latest interest: taking pictures of the sky. It may not sound very interesting, but it is to me. And this is my blog. So ha.






This picture was taken yesterday at 4:23 p.m. Obviously, it's very dark and cloudy.










This, however, was taken 30 seconds later at another angle. Clouds are visible, but it's mostly clear (that's the top of my school building, by the way).






A fluke, perhaps? Here are some pictures I took today:






Even darker than yesterday;













while at another angle, it's just as bright.






Interesting, huh? Maybe not. Up to you. Tell me in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. LOL maybe the sun just shines brightly on your school and nowhere else :) But thats actually a really cool discovery! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be cool if that were true and I found out today that it wasn't. Both sides were dark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAMN! there goes my theory that could have changed the universe!

    ReplyDelete