Thursday, 29 April 2010

Tagged?

Apparently I've been tagged. I know I'd be ripping someone off here (please don't sue me, just let me know who you are in the comments), but I'm really tempted to compare this to playing real life tag in a playground. At the risk of getting sued, I will now go straight to my lists.

7 Things I Love About Myself
  1. (Most of) my jokes
  2. The conversations I have inside my head (I may be just a teensie bit bipolar)
  3. My choice in favourite music
  4. My choice in favourite songs
  5. (Most of) my songs. One in particular is positively crap.
  6. (Most of) my lyrics.
  7. My wisdom in creating a Sparklife account and staying there
That was an uninspiring list. Moving on.

7 Places I'd like to Visit
  1. The bushes next to Hannah's house ('cause she was totally in mine. How was the rat crap, by the way? Oh, and I will be hiding behind the bushes, not in them, thereby avoiding any animal faeces).
  2. Sparknotes HQ.
  3. A real life Sparkvention.
  4. Dan's brain.
  5. Auntie's brain.
  6. The Melbourne Cricket Ground on AFL Grand Final day.
  7. 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
People to tag (make two lists):
  • Neil
  • Grudzy
  • Gummy
  • Bruce
Make a list of 7 things you would do if you met Dan and things you would do without Sparknotes/life. Not the most creative topics in the world, but they should be interesting.

'Til the next one.

5 comments:

  1. you can look all you want for bushes outside my house. too bad its all concrete :D
    the rats send their love

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the hobo that lives there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @rebel: AHAHHAHAHA i love how thats the only thing you remember. he lives right outside my compound, but not underneath my building :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did you tag ME? Why? Wh-why? Why?

    And you are only supposed to make us make one list not two so I am going to only do one. HA. I win.

    Damnit. Now I want to watch Finding Nemo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Hannah Rubbish bins are fine too. I can talk to the hobo if you don't show up after a while. However, the conversations will be filled with 'ni hao', 'zao shang hao', 'wo bu hui shuo hanyu' and 'wo bu zhi dao'.

    @ Bruce As long as you make a list.

    ReplyDelete